- RSS Channel Showcase 4100496
- RSS Channel Showcase 7677483
- RSS Channel Showcase 2693959
- RSS Channel Showcase 4145440
Articles on this Page
- 04/08/17--08:55: _QLINE Releases Two ...
- 04/12/17--10:16: _After Nearly 70 Yea...
- 04/12/17--13:46: _PHOTOS: Inside The ...
- 04/13/17--09:09: _A First Look Inside...
- 04/14/17--12:42: _Behind The Barricad...
- 04/18/17--18:40: _Upscale Press Room ...
- 04/25/17--12:13: _5 Fast Facts About ...
- 04/12/17--13:46: PHOTOS: Inside The New Under Armour Detroit Brand House
- 04/13/17--09:09: A First Look Inside Detroit’s New Avalon Cafe (And It Looks Great)
- 04/18/17--18:40: Upscale Press Room Cafe To Open In Old Detroit News Building
- 04/25/17--12:13: 5 Fast Facts About The New Founders Detroit Taproom
The folks at the QLINE have released two short videos that are full of tips on how to handle the addition of the streetcar to Woodward Avenue between the Central Business District and New Center. Above we’ve embedded the video around driver safety. One thing to note if you haven’t noticed is that the QLINE is
For almost 70 years, the same sign has graced Gratiot Avenue beckoning all who come near to come for a salty potato chip snack at the Better Made factory in Detroit. Today, Better Made swapped out their iconic sign for a new, red one that reflects the current packaging. The old sign will be put
After months of anticipation the new Under Armour Detroit Brand House will open tomorrow, Thursday, April 13. The Detroit Brand House will offer shoppers the full line of Under Armour athletic wear, shoes and accessories for men, women and youth. “The opening of the Under Armour Detroit Brand House underscores our continuous commitment to investing
Avalon is one of those names that has become synonymous with Detroit’s current revitalization efforts. Opening in 1997 in the Cass Corridor, Avalon’s founders Ann Perrault and Jackie Victor invested in Detroit when, as the story they tell goes, even when their landlord on Willis Street said “this neighborhood isn’t ready for windows.” But put
Earlier this week we had the chance to swing by the new Mike Ilitch Wayne State School of Business building to see how construction was coming along. It’s a $50 million development on Woodward Avenue at Temple, right next to the new Little Caesars Arena complex. So far, 140 tons of steel have been installed. There
In a building where printing presses once churned out tons of freshly inked newspaper, there now will now churn out paninis and pizzas with fresh mozzarella. So as it goes with the new Press Room Cafe on Lafayette. Opened by a North Carolina-based international hospitality company named Eurest, the new restaurant is going to take
It was announced today that Grand Rapids-based Founders Brewery is coming to Detroit later this year to open a second taproom. Founders has been busy for the past twenty years building their brand and distribution around the world. They are currently the 14th largest brewery in the country. Besides being a pretty big deal in